1 minute reading time
Our Members’ Favorite Recipes
Exercising isn’t the only thing you need to do to stay healthy. You need to eat healthy too! Here is one of our members favorite recipes!
Pad Thai Zucchini Noodle + Quinoa Salad
This pad thai zucchini noodle and quinoa salad is a lightened up version of a takeout staple. Clean ingredients, tons of flavor and packed with nutrients!
Cuisine: American, Thai
Keyword: pad thai, zucchini noodles
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 10 minutes
Servings: 2 Servings
Calories: 337 kcal
Author: Alyssa Rimmer @ SimplyQuinoa.com
- 1 medium zucchini
- 1 cup shredded cabbage
- 1 cup sliced red bell pepper
- 2 scallions thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup chopped cilantro
- 1/2 cup cooked quinoa
- 1/4 cup dry roasted peanuts
For the sauce:
- Slice the ends off the zucchini and secure it to your spiralizer. Spiralize the zucchini into long noodles and transfer to a large bowl.
- Thinly slice the cabbage and pepper, either with a knife or mandolin slicer, and add that to the bowl with the zucchini noodles, along with the scallions, cilantro, quinoa and peanuts.
- In a small bowl, whisk together dressing ingredients. Add water, 1 tablespoon at a time, until it’s thin enough to pour -- you’re looking for the consistency of a creamy dressing.
- Pour dressing over the vegetables and toss to coat. Transfer to two bowls, sprinkle with a bit more peanuts and cilantro and enjoy!
Shout out to Kelly Flanigan for the awesome recipe!